Woolley Grange Introduction
Nestling in the heart of lush, rolling Wiltshire countryside on the outskirts of the medieval wool town of Bradford-on-Avon, sits the stunning, luxury family retreat of Woolley Grange. Here you can savour the environment where children can play happily while adults unwind and rejuvenate. Situated in 14 acres of impressive private grounds, Woolley Grange Hotel is home from home boasting everything from a contemporary spa for all the family, award-winning cuisine featuring the best of British flavours, a wealth of facilities and luxury bedrooms for a quintessential family spa sojourn.
Plus with a Ofsted registered Den with organised activities, Woolley Grange is the perfect choice whether you’re coming as a family, as a couple, a group of friends or just looking to take some time out on your own from everyday life.
Escape everyday life at the luxurious family-friendly Woolley Grange. With fantastic countryside views and a choice of luxurious facilities it truly is home from home...
- 12m heated indoor pool
- Outdoor pool with stunning countryside views
- Steam room
- Two beautiful treatment rooms
- Relaxation area
- Steam room
- Juice Bar
- Decking Area and Outside Relaxation Space
- Changing rooms with lockers and complimentary towels
Woolley Grange Hotel Facilities
- 26 individually styled bedrooms
- Families staying with young children are provided with changing mats and nappy buckets. Bottle sterilisers, bottle warmers, and small fridges can also be provided in your room on request at no additional cost
- Fine dining 2 AA rosette award-winning restaurant
- 14 acres of stunning private gardens, complete with their own herb and kitchen gardens
- The Orangery for an informal dining experience
- Ofsted–registered Woolley Bears Den (complimentary for residents - up to two hours at any one time)
- Baby listening
- Daily arts and craft activities for children
- Croquet, football nets and a trampoline, as well as an outdoor adventure playground
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Hen House games room (home to pool table, table football, air hockey, Wii and Playstations)
- Wide range of children’s books, board games and DVDs
- Babysitting service
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Complimentary car parking
- Disabled-friendly facilities
The fantastic family-friendly Woolley Grange Hotel are the proud recipients of 3 AA Stars, 2 AA Rosettes for its fine dining and 5 Bubbles for its stunning contemporary spa.